0

Another Month Nearly Gone | June 30, 2010

These months slip by so fast. It seems like I just turned 13. But yet that was March 2009 and today in the last day of June 2010. That is more than a year. My life is going too fast but yet I am accomplishing so many things. I just got two awesome loading icons that would cost around $25 for free. The AOL loading icon and the Blogger loading icon. I'm going to start getting all the cool icons I find and distribute them free.

Anyway I posted a contest a few weeks back. All you had to do was level up a Squiby to 200 and you win a free Mystery Box on ourWorld. It seems like I started this contest when I was 12 but I started it only a few weeks ago anyway today somebody got it to level 200. Last time I checked it was on level 202. This person's ourWorld name is Elizabeth Marie. I do not have permission to state their real name.
That is the image I received which is proof that she leveled it up. Anyway I will post a new contest soon and I am wondering what a label is. I just typed: What is a Label? in the Labels box so I guess I'll find out soon.

~Cody Akord
Founder of Akord Design

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter a Comment here. Please no spamming. Thank you.

 

Copyright © 2009-2010 Akord Design

Powered By: Music, Love, Interests, and HTML Coding

Dark City Grunge Theme

Cody Akord 1996-TBA